Title: Omega Walnuts
Broadcast: Episode 12, 23rd September 2018
Presenter: Nikki Heyder
Omega Premium Walnuts are WA’s first large-scale growers of walnuts – an incredible food, with a variety of health benefits.
- Omega growers focus on consistent quality, undertaking regular soil and leaf tests throughout the year maintain the health of the land and the tree.
- Sustainable farming practices are a huge priority, so as to maintain current and future produce
- Walnuts are packed with health benefits, doing wonders for your healthy brain and memory function
- Walnuts are high in good fats and protein, and are a great source of iron, selenium, calcium, zinc and vitamin E. They are loaded with fibre, and support your blood sugar levels, and play a role in creating an excellent micro-biome.
- There are heaps of options to use walnuts in your cooking – you can use them in your baking, salads, or if you are vegan you can blend them into mince substitute
With thanks to,