Title: Leeuwin Estate
Broadcast: Episode 7, 19th August, 2018
Presenter: Theo Kalogeracos
Theo and his appetite head down to the Margaret River region to take a long lunch at the incredible Leeuwin Estate to see how they are putting the heat in the kitchen.
- The family owned Leeuwin Estate is one of the original 5 wineries in the Margaret River region, producing wines that rank alongside some of the world’s finest.
- The restaurant is run by head Chef Dan Gedge, who learned his trade in England and has worked at a number of Michelin Star restaurants.
- The Leeuwin Restaurant prides itself on producing dishes that highlight an array of local produce, putting Margaret River on a plate.
- One such product is the first class and award winning Arkady lamb, sourced just 4km down the road.
- Surrounded by farms, Leeuwin has an impressive variety of produce right at their doorstep. Just like Kleenheat, Leeuwin estate is proud of supporting local and bringing local products into their kitchens for their customers to enjoy.
With thanks to,