Nutrition tip – Lupin Flakes
Title: Nutrition tip – Lupin Flakes
Broadcast: Episode 8, 26th August, 2018
Presenter: Nikki Heyder
Need a new way to implement the recommended daily intake of fibre into your diet, Nikki Shows you a way.
- Fibre is essential for a healthy digestive system as well as reducing the risk of type 2 Diabetes.
- Lupins are a great source of fibre as well as being high in protein and low in carbohydrates and are Gluten free.
- Lupins are also a source of prebiotics, which feeds our good gut bacteria, promoting a healthy digestive system
- Raw Earth Produce is situated in Capel and sources highest quality Lupin to manufacture into a variety of products.
- Introduce lupins into your pantry as a healthy everyday staple