Title: Toms Italian
Broadcast: Episode 10, 9th August 2018
Presenter: Scott Taylor
Scott visits North Beach restaurant Toms Italian to see how they are bringing the heat to their kitchen with the help of local provider Kleenheat.
- Situated on the North Beach Coast is Toms Italian, aptly named after the local surf break just out the front of the restaurant.
- Owner and Head Chef of Toms Italian is Ben Andrijasevich, who boosts over 30 year’s experience in Australia and abroad.
- The menu highlights rustic flare, complemented with friendly service from the front of house team.
- Toms Italian uses local products in their dishes and one of their signature dishes is a Shark Bay Crab meat pasta – Yum, and they even make their own pasta!
- Toms Italian is open everyday for lunch and dinner and offer a casual brunch service on the weekends from 9am.
- Kleenheat is the local provider supporting local businesses just like Toms Italian, helping bring the heat to the kitchen for serving up their delicious dishes to customers.
With thanks to local provider,