Tip – Lasagna Cashew Sauce
Story: Tip – Lasagna Cashew Sauce
Episode: Episode 6
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 13th March 2022
- Lake Deborah salt is naturally produced in the wild without any human intervention. The salt cycle starts with the winter rain and ends when summer arrives.
- There is no bitter after taste, unlike sea salts, so salt from Lake Deborah enhances the flavour.
- Lake Deborah salt is 100% Compostable packaging and committed to reducing our carbon footprint.
- Lake Deborah has been WA Family owned since 1944.
- 1 ½ cups of raw cashews. Soak for 3 to 4 hours.
- ½ cup of water.
- Juice or 1 large lemon or 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- 1 small garlic clove
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder.
- Sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until it is smooth.
- Add more water if necessary to produce a sauce-like consistency.