Getting yourself in a pickle with too much produce
Story: Getting yourself in a pickle with too much produce
Episode: Episode 6
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 13th March 2022
- Add a cup of water.
- ¼ cup of white vinegar in a bowl.
- Add apple cider vinegar or wine vinegar.
- 2 tablespoons of salt.
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar (you can leave out the sugar if you prefer a bring flavour).
- Mix until salt and sugar have dissolved.
- Put your sliced vegetables into sterilized jars
- Add layers of peppercorns and dill
- Load the jar to the top
- Fill to the top of the jar with your pickle solution