Whole Fish Kaffir Lime - Main Recipe
Story: Whole fish Kaffir Lime - Main Recipe
Episode: Episode 10
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane & Andrew Embley
Air Date: 10th April 2022
- Whole Barramundi.
- Coconut cream 500g.
- Chicken stock 500ml.
- Oyster sauce.
- Palm sugar.
- Fish sauce.
- Kaffir Lime.
- Shallots x2.
- Al foil.
- Baking paper.
- Add olive oil to the flying pan.
- Add 2x lemongrass and lime leaves.
- Add Gala and chopped up garlic.
- Add a cup of coconut cream.
- Pinch of oyster sauce.
- Add a cup of chicken stock.
- Half a cup of fish sauce.
- Add a square of brown sugar and mix together & put it on low heat.
- Add in some kaffir lime leaf.
- In another frying pan add your barramundi.
- When the barramundi is golden, flip on the other side and repeat.
- Add your barramundi into the other frying pan, with the sauce.
Andrew Embley choice of charity - Make a Wish Foundation - https://www.makeawish.org.au/
Make-A-Wish creates life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Our mission is to grant the wish of every eligible child – a quest sparked by the belief that a wish is integral to a child’s treatment.
- Natural gas is supplied to homes and businesses in the south west of WA (including Perth metro etc.) at about half the cost of grid supplied electricity.
- Compared to grid supplied electricity in WA’s south West, Natural gas produces 70% less greenhouse emissions.
- Natural gas is reliable, even in a power outage you can still cook with natural gas.
- 82% of people in WA believe that natural gas is either important or essential in a dwelling.
- Natural gas is a safe, reliable and affordable energy source and ATCO supplies natural gas to over 780,000 homes and businesses in WA.
- More people prefer to cook with gas than with electricity.
AS SEEN ON