Airdate: 10th May 2020
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Story Title: Strawberries
Autumn is the perfect time to grow strawberries in Australia, and there’s no better place to get them than Garden Express.
- You don’t want to buy pots – instead, get virus free certified runners and look out for commercial cultivars. These produce bigger, tastier fruits.
- Garden Express’ David Van Berkel is flat out preparing plants for delivery around Australia.
- Garden Express has just received its first round of strawberries and are able to offer some great varieties.
- Garden Express offers 6-packs of strawberries for $9.50 – these are commercial varieties that produce a great amount of delicious fruit.
- The varieties of strawberries include tioga, red gauntlet, adina and melba.
- The melba variety can be grown in all climates, and produces very large fruits.
- If you plant now, you’ll be harvesting your strawberries throughout spring and summer.
- Garden Express delivers all across Australia, and will deliver direct to your doorstep.
AS SEEN ON