Kitchen Craftsmen Jandakot - Kimchi recipe
Story: Kitchen Craftsmen Jandakot - Kimchi recipe
Episode: Episode 9
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane & Stuart Laws
Air Date: 3rd April 2022
Key features & Benefits.
- Lighting built into the kitchen.
- Custom benchtop – engineered stone is strong, durable and has a 15 year limited warranty.
- Western Australian made.
- Full of innovations such as hidden power points, unique storage solutions and the ability to fit to different spaces in each home.
- Complete custom solutions to fit each client’s design and function requirements.
- Napa Cabbage.
- Garlic & Ginger.
- Korean red chili.
- Napa cabbage 2-3cm stripes.
- Place cabbage in a bowl.
- Grate the daikon.
- Grate the carrot.
- Put enough salt into it to draw out the moisture (4-5 pinches of salt).
- Mix together.
- Put a half a cup of flour in the pot.
- Stir the flower around the pot for thickness.
- Slice the ginger & throw it into the pot.
- Add 2 pinches of sugar.
- Add in as much Korean red chili as you want.
- Add a dash of onion.
- Mix well together.
- Add spring onions & porridge to the Kimchi.
AS SEEN ON